Last updated on December 22nd, 2015
There’s a fantastic tutorial this week from the folks at Linkerati on how Google Trends can help with research and tracking industry trends. While the author makes the point that the data isn’t quite enough to plan a full campaign around, he also does a wonderful job of detailing exactly what you can discover, and how that information can be used.
And for more great in-depth learning, check out this piece on evaluating the quality of content. We all like to think that the content we’re producing is good, but we owe it to our clients to look a little deeper when we can, and the tips in the article will help you do just that.
- You’ve probably heard some of these reasons to optimize content for mobile, but some of them may surprise you.
- Take a tour of Twitter’s new analytics.
- Check out these 3 methods for building a dashboard to monitor hashtags.
- Read this week’s Social Wednesday and find out who to follow on social media.
- When should you schedule that e-mail? This guide will help you decide.
- Consumers love discounts, and the data shows that’s just as true when it comes to e-mail marketing.
- When it comes to building referral traffic with links, quality over quantity is the most effective approach. Learn how to determine if that link will truly be worthwhile.
As always, feel free to send us tips on SEO Advantage’s Twitter, Facebook or Google+. See you next time!