Last updated on February 28th, 2019
We’ve seen tons of great guides and articles around the SEOsphere this past week, but one of our favorites has to be this fantastic visual guide from the folks over at Moz. It’s full of useful information and colorful, easy-to-read visuals detailing exactly what it takes to build a great page.
It’s a long read, but well worth the time. Not only does it give valuable information for SEO professionals, it also gives clients insight into the many factors that go into successful online marketing.
Of course, that’s not all that’s going on this week. Check out what we found elsewhere in SEO and online marketing . . .
- This great piece over at Search Engine Watch goes in-depth on 301 redirects.
- The folks at Google Webmaster Central have some specific tips for speeding up mobile site loading times.
- Over on Search Engine Watch, Eric Ward shares his considerable wisdom regarding what Google’s updated link scheme documentation means for link builders.
- There’s a nice article on Search Engine Watch discussing safety in linking strategies for small businesses.
- A great discussion is happening on SEO Forum about the future of link building.
Google and General SEO:
- What’s the deal with in-depth articles? Moz has some great insights.
- Hubspot answers some common questions about business blogging.
- Search Engine Journal takes on some common myths about content marketing.
- If you’re struggling to make the best use of Twitter for your business, there’s an excellent guide on Hubspot.
As always, if you see any stories we missed, share them in the comments!