Last updated on February 28th, 2019
Listen to the online marketing sphere for five minutes and chances are you’ll hear someone cry the death knell of SEO, which is why we absolutely love this new infographic from Media Bistro. It tackles all of the common reasons people give for believing SEO is dying, and then dissects them one by one, and it’s one of our favorite things online this week.
Here’s what else is happening in SEO and Online Marketing . . .
- Yesterday our own Nathan Williams shared some excellent tips on Overcoming Writer’s Block for the Web.
- Meanwhile Search Engine Watch posted some helpful methods for writing great content.
- Search Engine Watch gave some insight into the kinds of issues discovered during an SEO audit.
- Working Writers and Bloggers has some useful advice on effective meta descriptions.
- Lots of folks are talking about Facebook’s updated guidelines for promotions, but the best coverage we found was over at Social Media Today, where they compare the new guidelines to the previous ones and give an excellent summary of exactly what has changed.
- There’s a great analysis of Google Authorship at Search Engine Watch, with some specific advice on leveraging authorship and your Google+ account for increased visibility.
- Google Adwords announced the addition of Cross-Account Conversion Tracking and MCC Search Funnels.
- Advertise.com talked about ways you can optimize your PPC ads.
Let us know in the comments if you’ve written something great we should share. See you next week!